Electrical winch pulling systems !
Westcon Løfteteknikk as(WCL) is an Enterprise of Competence within cranes and lifting operations.
Our winches are in additional to lifting purpose used for pull in of cables to/from windmills, offshore
installasjon and associated business.
Advantages choosing electric:
– VSD (variable speed drive) with PLC.
– Modularized design for effective mob and demob.
– Digital Load logging and readout.
– Sheave in front of the spooling gear with 90 degree fleet angle.
– No need for HPU and floating liquid through hoses on deck.
– No valves, less movable parts, less maintenance.
– Input power electrical 3 phase 400-480 Volt / 600-690 Volt / 50-60 Hz.
Grannesgate 25, 5523 Haugesund – Norway
Harestadvika 77, 4070 Randaberg – Norway
Tel +47 52 71 93 00 – email@example.com – wcl.no