Westcon Yards is an approved ISPS port. The ISPS approval means that, among other things:
- Only authorised personnel who have a Westcon ID card may enter ISPS gates.
- Use of vehicles in the area must be kept to a minimum.
- All freight must be approved by safety personnel.
ISPS port information
- Port: Westcon Yards AS
- ISPS 24 hour contact number: +47 53 77 56 00
- E-mail: email@example.com
- PFSO contact: +47 91 68 38 38
Reporting in SafeSeaNet
All vessels must register mandatory arrival and departure information in SafeSeaNet Norway. This information is forwarded to individual Norwegian authorities and ports in accordance with national regulations. SafeSeaNet Norway complies with EU Directives 2002/59 and 2010/65.