Westcon Power & Automation is responsible for providing a healthy, safe and environmentally sound workplace for its employees. The Westcon group works proactively to prevent accidents of all kinds, damage to health, spillage to the environment or damage to equipment belonging to the company or others.
To achieve these objectives, the management will ensure that:
- The external and internal environments are treated in accordance with prevailing laws, rules and regulations, customer requirements and the company’s own requirements.
- Health, safety and environmental work is performed in a systematic manner at line management level.
- Westcon Power & Automation has a well organised safety protection and health service.
- All work is planned so that that it can be performed in a manner that involves no risk to personnel, the environment or material assets.
- All accidents and unscheduled events are reported and the necessary measures are taken to ensure that incidents do not recur.
Through its HSE policy, Westcon Power & Automation wishes to achieve the following goals:
- No injuries to personnel
- No material damage
- No uncontrolled spillages to the environment
- No sickness absences related to work