Westcon Laser Portal (WLP) is a proprietary web portal that visualizes data obtained from 3D laser scanner.
Westcon Laser Portal (WLP) is a self-created Internet portal that visualises data obtained from the 3D laser scanner.
The whole object is visualised as photo-realistic panorama images using a standard browser, or mobile device such as an iPhone or iPad.
The user may zoom, pan out, comment, and highlight directly on the image. It is also possible to measure distances and obtain coordinates to an accuracy of about 2-3mm. The measurements can be uploaded and shared online, and WLP can also divide up the measured distances into X,Y, and Z coordinates.
- See 3D laser scans directly in a browser or on a mobile device
- Accurate 3D as-built-models
- Full colour photorealistic images
- Mark and comment areas and objects
- Measure coordinates and distances with millimetre precision
- Easy to share information with colleagues
- Possibility of importing Cad models
- Ensure quality of design changes
- Prevent clashes (clash control)
- Save time and costs
- All-in-one user friendly and self-explanatory interface
Log in to Westcon Laser Portal – WLP. Here you can also find a free demo.